Books which inspire us to go the next level and they might inspire your journey aswell.
Succeed Beyond Success wouldn’t exist without the books below. I’ve read them multiple times and they inspire and motivate me to go further and grow my business. I’ve categorized the books in different sections: Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Psychology and varia.
Disclosure: The links are affliliate links which means I earn a commision if you decide to make a purchase. This is however at no additional cost for you. I recommend these books because they were very helpful and useful to me and I hope they’ll do the same for your business as they did for my business.
- The Lean Startup (Eric Ries):A must read for every serious entrepreneur. If you want to start a successful start-up or other business you should read this book. Even more than once.
- The $100 Startup (Chris Guillebeau): How to start your own business with only 100 Dollar. Lots of tips and tricks to start a great business with almost no risk.
- The E-Myth Revisited (Michael Gerber): If you want to build a business then this is the book you should read.
- Marketing 3.0: From Products to Customers to the Human Spirit (Philip Kottler): Great marketing advice from the marketing guru Philip Kottler himself.
- The Icarus Deception: How High Will You Fly? (Seth Godin): Marketing guru Seth Godin explains how you can fly high and become a high potential.
- Show your work!: 10 Ways to Share Your Creativity and Get Discovered (Austin Kleon): Fantatsic book by Austin Kleon on how you can show your creative work to the world and get known for doing what you love to do.